Automatic Power Generation Control & SCADA
Automatic Power Generation Control and SCADA System, NGSH-0707 is a complete solution for Power Plants which provide several control modes for power generators, collecting and storing data from variety of sources, such as Harris RTU, Modbus controllers, and many other industrial devices. It has all necessary reporting tools to track power generation and submit reports. It has ICCP link to ERCOT, smart grid to submit power data to agencies.
SOFTWARE PACKAGE DESCRIPTION DESCRIPTION
Software utilizing Microsoft .NET technologies to provide better service, reliability, and scalability to comply with customer needs. It consists of 3 parts for better performance, which are Server application, Client application, and Configuration utility.
A .NET service or desktop app running as a server, responsible for communication with field devices, alarming, historical data storage and serving client applications.
A .NET client application for creating the user display forms, and animations of VB objects (Source Code usually provided). This application can run as multiple instances on multiple PCs.
Allows configuration of tags and communication as well as other application parameters.
- Support for about 200 industrial communication protocols (more being continuously developed).
- Designed to make use of the fast throughput and exception-based processing
- Unlimited points (“Tags” of the conventional HMI world) and displays.
- Powerful animation and various Windows graphical file support.
- Make any changes to points/tags without stopping the polling, data storage.
- Uses Microsoft SQL server or ODBC.
I – AUTOMATED POWER GENERATION CONTROL
- Offline – The generator is OFFLINE
- Base Load – Generation control based on Setpoint
- Ramp – Generation control based on Hourly Setpoint
- Full Auto – Generation control based on ACE
- Frequency Control – Generation control based on Target Frequency
- Manual – Manual control
III – ICCP CONNECTION TO ISO (ERCOT) Smart Grid
SCADSA System will establish an ICCP link to Independent System Operator, smart grid or any other Power plants that using ICCP protocol.
Some of the above features may require Hardware options & custom development.