Angular 3D position Management Solution NGSH-10304
Parijat Controlware, Inc. (PCI) solves the problem of dealing with 3D angular, linear position & also the ability to read process data like temperature, humidity, pressure, position, vibration, light, acceleration etc., from locations where there are no wires, power wiring or it is economically prohibitive. The Solution results include reduced product cost and faster time to cash, increasing customer satisfaction. Intrinsically safe versions of the sensors are also available. The sensors may be powered or use battery power that may last up to 2 years. Routers may be placed strategically to cover a wide range of geographical areas. The routers need power & may work wirelessly on the other side. Zigbee, 6PoWPAN, LORA, DASH7, BLE, Wi-Fi, wireless-Hart & other technologies are supported.
Some Use Cases:
- Absolute or relative Encoder – wireless
- Robot Guidance autonomous
- Steering of vehicles
- Automatic and manual Valves (for manufacturing and process Control Industries) position detection
What Problems Does It Solve?
Users can harness, and mine data and information from across the enterprise about the solution (via any desired means like desktops, mobile devices, browsers, etc.) to achieve major improvements in the operation, including:
- Monitor & track the valves that do not have positioners wired into a control system. The solution can provide the % open or closed state for manual and actuated valves.
- Measure the vibration of any surface.
- Measure ambient temperature & also the temperature of surfaces away from the sensor.
- Ambient humidity, pressure & light condition
- Measure position, movement & acceleration.
- Can provide ‘identification’ for the equipment
- Automatic synching of manual data with the server (both directions) when the handheld comes in the vicinity of a trusted wireless network.
- Control of the 2 state devices may also be affected.
- Possible uses in Process plants, and distribution centers, with multiple users working simultaneously.
- Optimized preventive maintenance, manual calibrations powerful system & hardware diagnostics
- Support quarter-turn, multi-turn, other type of manual valves
- Valves in any spatial orientation supported
- The solution is particularly designed to operate in plants where full automation of valves is missing.
- Intrinsically safe or regular mobile iPads, Androids or Microsoft Surface units may be used for field personnel collaboration or telepresence applications with the control room & other subject matter experts. They all access the same central data pool to avoid any traditional human error-prone activities. SOP, user manuals, drawings any other required documents, maintenance management, work orders & equipment discrepancies from desired states are available. iBeacon, Eddystone, etc. are supported to ensure synchronized data updates globally for workflow procedure execution, event tracking, validation, and manual data collection.
- Any missing or desirable features will be added on request.
- With a box
- Intrinsic safe enclosure
- Different Comm options
- With Gateway
- Custom pushbutton and or local LEDs use with raw sensor
- Support Actuator
- Local Gas leak sensor
All of PCI employees are H2S and Land Safety Trained & have completed the IDAC HSE Rig pass course which includes SafeGulf and SafeLand USA.