Parijat Omni Access NGS-120
Parijat Omni Access or NGS-120, a software solution to interact & virtualize applications, desktops and data, publishes applications and delivers remote and virtual desktops to any device supporting HTML5 enabled browsers, in your network, anywhere.
NGS-120 also works with hypervisors with Microsoft Remote Desktop Services, using MS CALs providing mobile users with a seamless experience in a secure environment and reducing IT costs. A simple solution empowering mobile workers with the freedom and flexibility to work how they want
You may publish applications, manage MS Remote Desktop Session Hosts, (RDSH) and VDI-hosted applications and desktops. This can also serve to enable the desktop apps to emulate a web and or mobile solution as an alternative to making native applications.
- Supports a wide range of devices and workstations such as PC, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, Windows Mobile, Chrome OS, Raspberry Pi and thin clients
- Eliminates expensive licensing of traditional HMI, SCADA or other SW products
- Helps existing legacy apps to be painlessly accessible on contemporary devices
- Add as many client applications as you like, typically, limited only by RDSH, CALs.
Various deployment mechanism options are available
- Use the client IT server infrastructure or Cloud
- No need to install anything on the field mobile devices. Subscription service or Capex
- Install a small desktop client on some of the field remote devices in some scenarios