Electronic Flow Computer Monitor Scanner NGSH-0203
Parijat Electronic Flow Computer Monitor Scanner, NGSH-0203, is a cost-effective and scalable application providing supervisory control capabilities in conjunction with gathering real-time data and retrieving archived EFM records.
- NGSH-0203 is a Web-enabled as well as Stand Alone desktop data acquisition and control system solution which allows secure real-time access to remote systems using Internet / Intranet communications or any other IP media.
- PCI Solution focuses on Flow measurement in Oil / Gas Industry. Data Acquisition from smart instruments, Smart RTUs & PLCs
- Solution allows Real-Time interface between remote instruments /RTUs / PLCs and Internet or local network. Flow computers connected to servers using Modbus or any other protocol via Ethernet or serial connection.
- Multiple protocol support – pick from over 100 different ones. List available at ww.Parijat.com
- Demand/scan poll Data stored in MS SQL Server
Below are some sample reports examples.
- Historical Data Access
- Events & Alarms access
- Exports to CFX. PGAS formats
- Other database support
- Custom HMI displays, Reporting