CEM/PEM Data Management System NGSH-0403
Provides continuous emissions monitoring of your complete facility!
Parijat Controlware, offers complete data acquisition and information management support for environmental measurement and reporting at industrial facilities. We design, assemble and install effective, labor reducing, state of the art data acquisition and reporting systems. As experienced members of the Microsoft developer and reseller network we offer Microsoft open data management solutions that natively support a corporate environmental information Intranet.
With more than 30 man-years of emissions monitoring and reporting experience on the design team, we can offer a scope of supply that addresses the multiple potential needs of the end user organization. A number of software and data acquisition hardware options are available. The best set of data acquisition and reporting tools to meet an end user’s needs will depend on short and long term utilization requirements, cost and performance issues. In evaluating cost, a number of factors must be considered: initial product cost, training requirements, telecommunications costs, as well as cost and availability of repairs and spare parts. In addition, utility beyond specific project requirements should be a factor.
The Open CEM/PEM environmental data collection and management system includes the following:
- Human Machine Interface
- Supports data presentation, alarms and trends for measured and calculated values.
- Supports collection of calibration, analog and digital values with data placed in an SQL Server7 database.
- Communications drivers are available for most PLCs, DCS systems and PI.
- Optional support for environmental data loggers such as ESC, Odessa and Envitech.
- Data may be retrieved from any ADO, ODBC data source or OLE object such as Excel.
- Monitoring system configuration
- Equipment inventory and maintenance tracking
- Regulatory compliant calculation configuration
- Data editing and report writer software – reports are published locally and to system Intranet site
- Data listing, limit checking, excess emissions, unit on line, monitor out of service, calibration reports
EMISSIONS MONITORING SOFTWARE
- The CEM/PEM software system is implemented in MS Windows Server environment with data stored in Microsoft SQL Server. Optional Client PCs may run any Windows. Networking, cloud and web site hosting are supported.
- The Site Manager and Reporter programs are supplemental Microsoft Access programs to allow customer adaptation to future regulatory or internal information requirements.
- SiteView HMI can be optionally provided with Microsoft Visual Basic to allow user creation of custom displays for a configurable, scalable and maintainable HMI/SCADA system.
- Device communications for data loggers, I/O devices and PLCs is supported with .NET Class controls developed by Parijat Controlware.