Parijat 3D Model Real-time Data Interface NGC-0210
Graphics Parijat 3D Model Real-time Data Interface is a software middleware app that provides data from PCI Scada server or other apps to various products like AutoCad (2D, 3D, RevIt, Fusion, Inventor, Navisworks), Cadworkx, AWS digital twins, AWS IoT Twinmaker, MS Azure Digital Twin, Solidworks, Google 3D view, Maps, Sketchup, MS Bing 3D map etc.
- Use scripting on the model software side to perform additional animations
- Supports Modbus or optionally any other Parijat supported protocol on field side.
- Hook with real time data from PLCs, VFDs, RFID, UWB, iBeacons, Scales, IoT Edge devices
- Link from field side tags to model side via a text file like Jason or XML.
- Unlimited tags supported
- Limited by the animation capability of Model only.
- Use XML to exchange additional data with the PLC of your choice via the PCI drivers of Scada server.