Biofuel Plants & Industry
Web Enabled/Desktop Data Acquisition & Control
- PCI HMI is a Web-enabled as well as Stand Alone desktop data acquisition and control system solution which allows secure real-time access to remote systems using Internet / Intranet communications or any other IP media.
- Inexpensive technology to create leading-edge solutions.
- Rapid Deployment
- Real-time data Acquisition
- Graphic Rich Interface
- Proven dependable Technology.
- PCI Solution focuses on Data Acquisition from smart instruments, Smart RTUs, PLCs, several types & quantities of Meters, VFDs, Analyzers, Power monitors, Boilers, etc.
- Solution allows Real-Time interface between remote Instruments / RTUs / PLCs and Internet or local network. Smart Industrial devices connected to servers using MODBUS / AB / SIEMENS / GE FANUC or any other PROTOCOL via Ethernet or Serial connection.
Fig: PC Based Data Acquisition & Control for Biofuel Industry
- Real-Time Data
- Work Orders
- Hardware Health Indicator
- Integrate Drawings (P&ID)
- Graphical Interface
- Overview Screen
- Alarm summary/log, etc.
Fig: Parijat’s HMI Client [Overview]
- Object-based system on both HMI & PLC.
- Simulation mode and Override mode.
- Immense diagnostics for process, control, electrical, and operational ends.
- Full Audit Trail is available.
Fig: Parijat’s HMI Client [Tank Farms]
- Redundancy and Clustering support both in HMI and the PLC.
- Multiple feedstock types supported. Continuous or batch operations.
- Multiple thin & thick clients supported (Quantity limited only by network topology & throughput).
- Production 1 million gallons of biofuels per year, up to 250 million gallons at the site.
Looking for an expert who has experience with this solution?
Parijat Controlware Inc experts can guide you. Contact now