Packaging, Filling, Bottling Plant, Logistics Automation
Parijat Packaging, filling, bottling, Logistics Automation is modular, integrated system software for any manufacturing plant performing end-to-end automation for all the aspects of the order processing, scheduling, manufacturing control, downtime analysis, MES/ERP, six Sigma, regulatory aspects at a single point.
Fig: An automated packaging, filling, bottling plant
PCI design/builds end-to-end turn-key automation control systems from field devices to mobile devices to the top end of enterprise applications, including order fulfillment, Inbound order processing, inventory management, and outbound distribution activities using iBeacon, RF, SKU, barcode, and auto-ID technology. Logistics systems prioritize, direct, and confirm activities based upon the real-time conditions, constraints of space, equipment & inventory. A single application with a single copy of data with no islands & no dependency on any other 3rd party software vendors are provided. PCI also provides sectional services & solutions as a blank-fill.
PCI adopts a wide range of PLCs like Rockwell/Allen Bradley, Siemens, ABB, GE-IP, Schneider, Automation Direct, Opto22, Mitsubishi, Omron, etc. PCI uses Microsoft HMI/SCADA or 3rd party (to Microsoft) products Like Rockwell – FT/RSView; Schneider – Wonderware, Archestra, Indusoft, Clearscada, Citect; Siemens – WinCC; GE-IP – iFix, Cimplicity; Iconics, Inductive Automation, etc. The client has the choice to pick what precise combination to use. Best features & economies are achievable from Microsoft & Rockwell combination. Solutions are completely agnostic to the conveyor systems hardware & all other related peripheral equipment. Systems may be virtualized or run on virtual OS or cloud servers.
Traditional solutions: Typically, ERP, production management, local HMI, multi-layered systems are used & different products from different vendors, running on Microsoft Windows are employed. This results in a heterogeneous solution with multiple copies of data & multiple dependencies on multiple non-Microsoft vendors. PCI solution integrates all of the above layers into a single Parijat Packaging, filling, Execution/Management System. However, if there are adequate technical reasons in the project in question, then the solution may also be broken down into desired islands.
Fig: Parijat’s bottling automation vs Traditional model flow chart
Vertical Industry Applications:
- Food & beverage
▪ Soft Drinks
▪ Non-Alcoholic Beverages
▪ Wine, Sprinkling wines, Spirits
▪ Food packaging
▪ General manufacturing
▪ Direct to Consumer (D2C), eCommerce
Fig: Bottling plant automation steps
What Problems Does It Solve?
Know exactly what’s happening – and how it can be done even better: records and displays all production data. Users can harness, mine data and information from across the organization about the system (via any desired means) to achieve major improvements in the operation, including:
- Unmanned operations – using video cameras to detect & report jams & other abnormalities.
- Increased operator effectiveness for manned operations
- Optimized material flow
- Relieve traditional ERP, WMS (if being used) from real-time decision making
- Reduced downtime due to advanced diagnostics & override capabilities
- Painless handling of jams & spills – easy realignment & reconciliation
- Energy efficiency – equipment sleeps if idling for user-configurable time delays
- Standardized, simplified workflow processes – dynamically reallocate resources to suit your daily changing requirements
- Continuously updated lean 6 sigma packaging operation
- Optimized preventive maintenance, powerful system & hardware diagnostics
- Configurable PLC I/O system, enabling quick retrofit, complementation, or upgrade of existing system w/o affecting existing wiring & equipment
- Root cause analyses identifying faults that lead to performance losses on the lead machine and give specific advice on how line efficiency can be improved, preventing losses in production just as reliably as efficiency gaps.
Other available Activities and features:
Multi facility central SCADA system & business intelligence applications for reporting, analytics, or decision support
• Archive all the history data for any length of time from the system
• Multi-lingual, any MS Windows language support
• Redundant or clustered servers, communication paths amongst resources.
• Support video analytics via cameras & lasers for abnormalities detection & reconciliation
• Support RFID, iBeacon, Eddystone, IoT, Big Data, etc. for smart data lifecycle, localization & identification.
• Automatic vital, critical data backup at multiple locations.
• All the Products used are commodities, off the shelf. No 3rd party proprietary software. Source codes & technology transfer services available.
• Automated planning and expanding packaging efficiency could maximize resource utilization.
Fig: Logistics bottling solutions
All PCI employees are H2S and Land Safety Trained & have completed the IDAC HSE Rig pass course which includes SafeGulf and SafeLand USA.
Looking for an expert who has experience with this solution?
Parijat Controlware Inc experts can guide you. Contact now